NetExperience, in partnership with the Telecom Infra Project ecosystem is fundamentally changing the Wi-Fi industry. Visit us at www.netexperience.com
We are looking for developers who loves to craft interactive REACT UI that can convey complex WLAN and LAN information in a simple and intuitive manner. . Senior, intermediate and junior roles available.
You would be responsible for:
- Producing estimates and technical assessments for new features and UI components
- Working with our Customer Support, System and Product Management teams to ensure an optimal Ux Work Flow implementation
You should apply if:
- Excellent English communication skills
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Experience with medium-sized React single-page applications in production
- Experience with React UI Component libraries such as Material-UI, Ant, etc
- Proficiency for implementing responsive designs
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Appreciation of the open-source JS ecosystem
- Self-driven, team oriented, and able to articulate your opinions and design decisions
- You have experience transitioning native Mobile Apps to React Native
- Strong interest in web standards and new technologies
- Uses rapid prototyping tools or wireframes to collaborate on design
- Experience building mock API endpoints with factories and fixtures
- Experience developing custom data visualizations
- Working knowledge on how to secure web applications
- Good knowledge of WLAN and LAN protocol and associated data models.
COVID-19 : The health and safety of our employees and applying candidates is our first priority at NetExperience. All interviews are now conducted over video calls. All remote communication and software tools are fully operational allowing for very efficient work-at-home engineering development practices.
Job Type: Full-time