We are searching for a Part Time Instructor for the Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician program to join the Trillium Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is well connected in the field, possesses the related education, practical skills, excellent communication and strong organizational skills along with a professional attitude.
- Instruct students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, seminars, case studies, field assignments, and independent or group projects.
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate student’s progress.
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instruction.
- Provide supervision and support to field placement students.
- Relevant post secondary education.
- Minimum four years practical experience in the field.
- Candidate must be in good standing with the CMLTO and MLPAO with phlebotomy listed on their registration.
- Willingness to be responsible for delegating the act of phlebotomy for any of the campus MLA/T instructors.
- Teaching, instructing or facilitating experience an asset.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Medical Laboratory Technician: 4 years (Required)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 4 years (Required)