The Office Receptionist helps Property Managers, Leasing Agents and Maintenance Technicians coordinate and manage the services we offer to our tenants. He / she also act as secretary and receptionist of the Company. He / she also assist with Marketing duties including social media.
Bilingual (French and English)
- College diploma in administration, or the equivalent experience.
- Office management techniques
Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
- To act as a secretary including word processing, photocopying, E-mailing, letters etc.
- To act as a receptionist including answering telephone, directing phone calls to appropriate individuals
- To act as the marketing coordinator, updating website, social media, etc.
- To administer rental database and resident information.
- To administer the filing and archives systems.
- To update the Policies and Procedures manuals when needed.
- To coordinate activities of Property Managers and Maintenance Technicians.
- To coordinate, with Property Managers, tenants moving in or out.
- To assume any other relevant responsibilities.
- Confident personality with great people skills.
- Writing and communication skills in French and English.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications including, Word, Excel.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to follow up on outstanding tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors