At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
In this role, the Jr. Analyst, Quality Assurance is responsible for analyzing, planning, and organizing tasks related to the preparation and execution of test plans and scripts to ensure quality of new or modified Broadridge applications/systems across multiple systems/environments (e.g., client files, Web based systems, Server based systems etc.).
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Write test cases, test strategies for projects
- Test projects, defects, data scripts, and patches
- Ensure that all testing is completed and that the software functions with the highest standard of quality possible
- Liaise with clients for joint testing of projects and connectivity with external systems
- Attend team meetings, quality assurance walk-throughs and client walk-throughs
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Development departments during project and defect testing
- Verify issues submitted by other parties
- Assist Automated Testing to set up AT areas with new test cases.
- Stay abreast of new projects and new functionality
Basic Skill Level Requirements
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience desired
- 2+ years in a Quality Assurance or Business Analyst role preferred
- Wealth Management and/or brokerage and securities experience an asset
- Industry recognized post-secondary courses (i.e. CSC, IFIC)
- Understanding and experience with the wealth management industry (preferably in banking, funds, or transfer agencies)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A proactive, “service-first” attitude combined with superior interpersonal, and presentations kills
- Ability to work independently on projects, with tight deadlines, under minimal supervision
- Fully bilingual (French / English verbal and written) is an asset
COVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how virtual interviews will be held throughout the recruitment process, and they will be able to answer any questions you might have.
We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible.
At this time the role will start as full-time remote, as all of our associates are working from home. You should have a basic home office set up, high-speed internet, and the ability to work without distractions during core business hours. When everyone is able to return to the office this role will be hybrid, offering the right balance of virtual working and on-site activities (based out of our British Columbia or Ontario office location) for associates and clients as per the specific requirements of each role.
Accessibility & Accommodation
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace ensuring that equal employment opportunities are provided to all individuals, regardless of race, colour, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, age, disability, religious affiliation, or national origin or citizenship. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please notify our recruitment team.