The Niagara Falls Courtyard Marriott is looking for a Part-time Night Cleaner to join their team! The Night Cleaner position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of all public lobby areas, front of the restaurant, guest and employee restrooms, and guest rooms when required. This role will also adhere to all appropriate workplace regulations and legislation regarding health and safety, accommodation standards, and company policies and procedures. This position is strictly part-time with over-night shifts from 11:30 pm – 8 am.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean and disinfect appliances, bathrooms, and bathroom fixtures
- Make guest room calls when required
- Report any maintenance items and/or safety concerns to the Director of Services
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written direction in English
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience an asset
- Must be capable of meeting the physical demands of the position; repetitive bending, lifting, pushing and pulling a moderate weight
- Dedication to safety measures and best practices
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
The Niagara 21st Group offers group benefits to those who qualify.
The Courtyard Marriott welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)