Warehouse – AZ Driver
Office / Plant:
Rocky View, AB
The AZ Driver is responsible for Shipping and receiving functions in the Super-Pufft Warehouse and be required to drive a delivery route when required.
Receiving and Receiving Duties
· Allocate the dock door for each carrier
· Ensure all trailers are chocked and driver’s sign/sign-out as per Carrier Sign off Form.
· Ensure all drivers’ follow Solis Warehousing GMP policy.
· Ensure carriers are loaded/unloaded in a manner that prevents damage/contamination to the products and/or materials.
· Assemble pallets, record contents manually or by computer, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
· Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
· Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas
· Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems
· Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
· Accurate delivery of product to customer with attention to detail
· Complete COD payment with customers
· Maintain clean driving record, up to date, legible and accurate logs and vehicle cleanliness.
· Ensure products are received into the customer in an acceptable state, on-time, and in full
· All vehicle fluids must be checked daily.
· Reefers must be checked daily for oil and fuel
· Windows must be cleaned at the end of each shift for each vehicle that you have operated that shift, garbage’s from the tractor / trailer(s) need to be captured and put into the proper waste container on a daily basis.
· Trailers to be swept daily – to be washed out / sanitized weekly.
· Work in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act
· Other duties ass assigned
· Completion of post-secondary education in shipping / warehousing management or a related field of study and/or equivalent related work experience
· AZ license
· Excellent oral & written communication skills combined with superior organizational skills
· Effective analyzing and problem solving skills
· Flexible - Able to work well under pressure
· Able to work early start hours and statutory holidays to meet the needs of the customers.
· Familiarity with HACCP and SQF 2000
Interested? Want to learn more?
Please forward a copy of your current resume to Human Resources by email.
Quote “AZ Driver - Warehouse” in the subject line of your e-mail.
We would like to thank all applicants for applying however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Super-Pufft Foods is an equal opportunity employer and accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-349-3232.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent