JOIN THE FLOW
ICONIX is a family of real world problem solvers. We provide the products and services that are essential to keeping water flowing for everyone. We’re looking for smart people like you who can make a real difference.
ICONIX is currently looking for a Shipper Receiver at our Abbotsford branch.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Loading and unloading of customer orders.
- Providing courteous, accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Verifying incoming and outgoing materials.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Operating a forklift.
- Lifting heavy items.
- Participating in inventory control and order selection.
- Providing strong customer service.
- Cleaning and organizing the exterior yard.
- Assisting in warehouse safety, cleanliness and waste disposal.
- Completing customer deliveries and vendor pick-ups.
- Participating in health and safety related duties.
- Working with a family of real world problem solvers.
This position requires the ability to perform physical duties such as lifting up to 55 pounds unassisted, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, climbing (heights), standing the majority of the day, and walking. In this position, you will also operate forklifts and use ladders.
The ideal Shipper Receiver candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Forklift experience; certification an asset (training provided).
- A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work in inclement weather as required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Warehouse experience preferably in a waterworks/wholesale industry.
- A strong commitment to health and safety.
Minimum qualifications include passing ICONIX’s background checks and ability to drive (must be able to provide current driver’s abstract which shows you are in good standing).
Interested in a career at ICONIX? Join the flow of ideas: iconixww.com/careers
* ICONIX. Real People. Real Service. Real Solutions.*
ICONIX is a leading independent waterworks partner who offers an agile, expert team of trusted, technical problem solvers, providing reliable access to innovative products and services for businesses and communities across North America that depend on essential infrastructure. We’re building a community of brilliant problem solvers. This is a place where you will be empowered to do your best work. We need real-time problem solvers like you to join our team.
ICONIX is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
ICONIX Waterworks is proud to be part of the Deschênes Group, which has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 11 straight years. This great result is only made possible by the commitment of all employees within the Deschênes Group, which has been a Platinum Member, the highest level of recognition that can be achieved within this awards program, since 2015.
***ICONIX employees must apply via our internal portal***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)