The Cup Store is a leading provider of custom printed disposable cups and glassware. We supply printed paper and plastic cups as well as glass barware to a wide variety of customers for use in; restaurants, bars, cafes, corporate events and trade shows. We print corporate logos and marketing messages on our cups for clients such as Heinz, HSBC, RBC, Molson, Mill Street and Steam Whistle Breweries.
The Cup Store offers a young and dynamic environment with potential for long term career growth.
To receive inbound calls from clients/customers, manage orders from start to finish, as well as monitor the order process to ensure that clients are more than satisfied with their experience.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who can perform the following tasks:
- Manage orders from start to finish by providing art proofs, collecting payment, reviewing quality with Production team, and sending shipping notifications.
- Answer incoming calls as well as customer inquiries coming in through the web.
- Consult with customers regarding our product and service offering and printing capabilities.
- Offer customized suggestions and advice regarding individual customer needs
- Create product quotations and shipping estimates tailored to each client
- Prepare and send samples to potential customers when needed
- Follow-up with clients on a daily basis, with regards to approvals, deadlines, and payments, etc.
- Respond and adapt to any issues regarding customer dissatisfaction, production issues, and/or untimely delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to encourage and promote future repeat business.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate well in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, very well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years office experience, specifically in customer service and or sales.
- Must be personable, outgoing and able to respond to customer calls and e-mails in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Must have strong communication skills with an emphasis on proper e-mail correspondence.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, QuickBooks or MS-Excel would be an asset.
- Creative marketing or design skills would be an asset.
- Experience in the promotional products industry would be an asset.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 /hour (Based on experience)
· Extended health care
· Dental care
· Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)