CLS Catering Services is a joint venture of Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. and LSG Sky Chefs, the world’s largest airline caterer and provider of integrated service solutions. In addition to providing catering service for airlines, we service retail customers such as Starbucks. CLS Catering Services operates in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary airports and has been an industry leader in Canada well over 30 years.
We are looking for permanent FULL TIME position: 40 hours per week, full availability. Rotational Monday to Sunday shift.
We are offering:
- $16 per hour (Start Rate), wage progress per year in accordance to the collective agreement.
- Free parking, accessible by bus.
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits program.
- Hot meal supplied – you get your breakfast/lunch/dinner on us! Save packing lunch to work.
- Safety shoes reimbursement.
- Free uniform and tools are provided for the position.
- On the job training.
- Ensure all machines are in good working conditions and well maintained.
- Ensure staff are fully aware of safety principles.
- Correction of all equipment malfunctions.
- To achieve set objectives of the department by making optimum use of manpower, facilities and other resources.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is carried out efficiently.
- Ensure that fire safety is monitored and in good working state, assisted by local authorities.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the general maintenance of the inside and outside of the facility.
- May be required to solve electrical problems such as faulty light switches, dead light bulbs and wall sockets.
- Investigation of complaints regarding equipment; maintenance of daily log sheets recoding equipment operations; and miscellaneous repairs and maintenance.
- Responsible to complete general building maintenance tasks such as cleaning gutters, caulking, replacement of light bulbs and ballasts, door lock repair and installation, appliance parts replacement, and other duties as assigned.
- Has a comprehension of HVAC, sprinkler, fire, security systems installed for trouble shooting and maintenance requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for:
- Post-secondary education in industrial mechanics or other related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance, and repairing central building systems.
- Valid permit to operate a power pallet walkie and/or reach truck.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and adapt to changing directions.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Physical demands of the position include the ability to work in various locations such as attics, basements, roofs; and in various precarious positions such as overhead, bending down, on step ladders, on extension ladders or outdoor weather conditions.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must have a positive demeanor and be a team player.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- building and mechanical equipment maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- permit to operate a power pallet walkie and/or reach truck (Required)