Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES – CORPORATE SERVICES
Cascades offers a full range of corporate services to assist all the organization’s units across North America. The expertise developed within these teams ensures the professional support our units need to be able to implement best business practices.
Cascades Shared Services Centre is looking for a collection agent responsible for litigation and collections management to join its team in Montreal or Kingsey Falls.
As a collection agent, you will be called upon to:
- Analyze customer deductions, obtain the required approvals and process them in the various systems
- Produce and collect the necessary data to ensure the operational efficiency of the collection team
- Exchange with clients and business partners in order to reconcile the information necessary for the analysis of the various files
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from the collection specialist
- Support the team and the collection specialist in the application of the internal control structure in order to reduce the risks inherent to operations and/or fraud
- Execute requests carefully and within a set time frame, according to processes
Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) en Accounting ou Finance
You have between 2 and 3 years of experience in a similar position
Possibility of tele-working 1 day a week;
Many other advantages!
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Technician, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Technology, Bilingual, Finance