Now interviewing for an energetic, self-assertive RECEIVING and INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK with construction materials and organization "know how'.
You will be comfortable working with inventory computer systems to monitor, track and record inventory levels, using a Barcode scanning method.
With a "getup and go attitude" you will gather, package and organize construction materials in preparation for pickups by foreman and service workers.
A keen eye for detail to ensure stock levels are maintained. Ability to forsee and resolve everyday construction challenges.
Willingness to assist in Dispatching for the scheduling of Construction Dump Truck runs and float moves.
This position requires:
- Able to work late afternoon shift.
- Assist in Cycle Counts as required throughout the year and at year-end
- Valid Forklift Certification or willing to obtain
- Valid Propane Certification or willing to obtain
- Valid and insurable class G driver's license
- Computer inventory software experience, MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Agility for ladder climbing, using a handcart, reaching from floor to overhead/use of force to push and pull/bending/carrying to load/unload materials.
To express your interest and learn more about this position we welcome your resume.
Please reply with a detailed resume via the indeed website addressing your cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
144 Dunkirk Road
St Catharines Ontario
Job Type: Permanent