West Canadian Digital Imaging (WCDI) is an Alberta based entrepreneurial company with a deep commitment to customer service, innovation, quality services and a culture of high performance and team work. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced sales professional to join our team in the role of Account Manager, Digital Print and Signage Solutions. As a quota carrying member of the Sales organization, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing an existing customer portfolio while driving new business growth through effective prospecting, networking and referrals.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager is responsible for territory/account development, prospecting, qualifying sales leads, and establishing multi-level client relationships. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to assess clients needs and propose solutions through the creation of value-based sales proposals, estimates, and presentations.
As a key member of the Sales Team, the Account Manager must develop strong working relationships with peers and must instill and monitor the application of company values.
· Develop deep trusted relationships with key customers
· Lead customers through a consultative sales process and provide expertise on printing and signage solutions
· Successfully work with production staff and experts in the fulfillment of projects
· Meet sales performance targets and quota for designated accounts/territory
· Plans and organizes personal sales strategy for key accounts and territory
· Actively seeks opportunities to grow pipeline and achieve financial targets
· Make appropriate number of sales calls; generate customer meetings and drive opportunity creation to close
· Be initiating in the identification and qualification of client pain points, recommend appropriate solutions aligned to needs
· Develop clear and effective value based written proposals/quotations
· Responsible to respond to RFI and RFP documents within designated territory
· Deliver professional sales presentations and product/service demonstrations
· Network throughout industry; establish and maintain business relationships with customers and prospects and partners
· Research prospective customers, markets/industries; disseminate information and recommendations to sales leadership
· Expedite the resolution of customer issues to achieve service excellence and retention.
· Partner with marketing, client services, finance and operations to drive sales
· Keep current with competition and competitive issues, products and services
· Effectively qualify sales opportunities/stages and record opportunities and activities in company CRM system
· Maintain an accurate and up to date sales pipeline and accurate account/customer information.
University or Post-Secondary Education (in related field) or 3-5 years of direct Sales experience in the digital printing, reprographics, document management or signage industry.
Skills and Competencies
· Proven sales background; in digital print / signage into multiple verticals
· Follows a good sales process to prospect, qualify and close business opportunities
· Ability to lead the development and execution of an account development strategy
· Networking and social selling skills
· Competent with using technology (CRM, PowerPoint, MS Office, Salesforce.com)
· Strong ability to qualify opportunities with good listening skills
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Excellent presentation skills – a confident speaker in group settings
· Energized and skilled at prospecting/hunting for new customers
· Competitive spirit and drive to achieve results
· Developed discovery, objection handling, planning and closing skills
· Collaborate and influence across organization
· Ability to remain organized and manage multiple projects and duties.
· Strong attention to detail
· Exceptional customer service ethic
· Energetic and enthusiastic.
This position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. The corporate work environment is described as professional, high energy, high velocity, responsive, collaborative, and team oriented.
Standard hours of operation are 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Job demands may require work hours outside of Standard hours of operation.
Job Type: Full-time