Crawford Packaging is the leading distributor of packaging supplies and packaging equipment. First established in London, Ontario in 1963, Crawford Packaging continues to grow and is currently looking for an enthusiastic, competitive individual with prior outside and inside sales experience. Working alongside sale consultants with over 20 years’ experience in the business, you will help our current customers solve their packaging challenges while generating new business with clients in the GTA and surrounding area. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, you are an ambitious self-starter with a drive for success. Some International travel is required for training and trade shows.
Develop and nurture long standing relationships with clients in the GTA and surrounding area
Identify new business opportunities through effective market research, networking and prospecting to meet and exceed sales goals
Build relationships with both internal and external customers, working with other departments as a team to ensure we are following through with promises and upholding the high standards we promise.
Maintain open communication and follow up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with delivery, quality and customer service;
Maintain a strong corporate image and ambassador to the company’s brand
Represent Crawford Packaging ethically and professionally offering the best solutions for our customers
Prepare and submit service offers and quotations;
Research company’s products and services in order to provide and offer the best solutions for their business
Negotiate agreements with prospective and current clients;
Maintain and track all activity through company CRM system
Adapt and respond to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
Opportunities to attend and participate in training programs and other professional development
· Superior Customer Service skills, attention to detail
· Previous outside sales experience an asset
· Ability to present impactful and compelling customer presentations
· Effective organization and time management skills
· Post-Secondary education preferred, in business or sales
· 3-5 years’ experience in a sales role, knowledge of produce packaging an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft 365
· Ability to take initiative and work independently
· Top-quality interpersonal and communication skills
· Willing and able to travel internationally (Valid Passport)
· Fluent in English and Spanish would be an asset
· Competitive Salary and Bonus structure which increases with sales
· Comprehensive Benefit Plan
· Professional Development Opportunities
· Generous vacation plan and paid sick time
Performance is our Promise. Crawford Packaging has been delivering knowledge-based packaging solutions for over 50 years. Our highly trained team of Packaging Specialists have worked extensively with businesses to develop incredible cost saving results. Headquartered in London, Ontario with branch operations in Brampton and Waterloo and soon in Leamington. With significant growth, Crawford is looking to bolster its success and add to the Distribution and Food Processing team.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission