Western Grain Trading Inc., the flagship entity of the Western Group, is the fastest growing organic grain trading organization in North America.
We are expanding our Finance team and are looking for a candidate who is passionate about their work, who actively searches for improvement and who wants to collaborate within an active and dynamic team.
The qualified candidate will be reporting to the Controller and will be part of an active and dynamic finance team.
- Responsible for client invoicing and related follow-up
- Monitor and action any A/R issues
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes related to client invoices
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Other administrative tasks required
- 3-5 years experience or more in the Accounting field
- Bachelor's or equivalent in Commerce or Accounting is an asset
- Fluent in English and French
- Passionate about numbers and dedicated to the job
- Team oriented
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to be part of a growing team
- FREE parking
- FREE state of the art gym (for all employees)
- FREE coffee/tea
- FREE Monday breakfast for all employees
Job Type: Full-time