Ocean Trailer Delta is looking for an Experienced Service Manager that has proven themselves as a team leader. We are in a fast paced customer focused environment where you can grow your skills alongside one of the best team of mechanics and Office personnel in Western canada. You will be someone who is comfortable interacting with our valued customers as well as working alongside a great group of Service Coordinators
Skills will include;
- Dependable and reliable
- Be well organized, detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Be energetic, professional with integrity, honesty, people skills and have good oral and written skills.
- Ability to carry out instructions as per Ownership, Operations Manager and Branch Manager
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Silk is an asset
- Ability to work extra hours when called upon.
-Must have both TQ and CVI ticket
Responsibilities Will Include;
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensure repeat customers. This includes implementing processes and standards to ensure customer satisfaction, control costs and retain and grow customer service base.
- Working closely with our shop and team leaders as well as our team of mechanics. Proven ability to effectively communicate and motivate staff.
- Prepare estimates for customers while also explaining the repairs required and selling the necessary repairs.
- Hire, train and monitor the performance of all service department staff
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous and effective service by all Ocean service team members.
- Troubleshoot and work with leadhands and mechanics to resolve issues.
- Communicate with vendors
- Maintain a professional and clean service office and shop working area
- Ensure safety compliance and all other workplace regulations and policies.
- Coordinate and communicate with all other departments within the branch as well as other Ocean branches
- Timely processing and follow up on "in shop" jobs and invoicing
- Accurate and efficient scheduling of employee vacations to ensure a balance between employee needs and achieving business objectives
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to handle high stress situations in an appropriate manner.
We offer a state-of-the-art work environment and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We implemented Covid-19 Policies and Proceedures to ensure the continued safety of our staff and customers.