Signals is looking for a passionate and skilled Drupal Developer to join our growing team. You will work alongside a talented team of developers, designers, project managers, and strategists to produce high-quality digital work for our clients using the latest technologies.
As a lead developer, you have an eye and passion for sophisticated design, you love solving technical problems, working in a dynamic environment, have superior attention to detail and are committed to learning and growth.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Build responsive websites and web applications that are executed with superior quality, performance, and cross browser compatibility requirements
- Work with the team to translate insights into effective campaigns
- Write clean, structured, and well-documented code using modern best practices
- Work with senior staff to define and document project requirements and to understand project milestones, and timelines.
- Provide input to creative team during design stage to reflect proper interactive capabilities, UX, CMS functionality, and other technical considerations
- Perform quality assurance tests to create successful and bug free site launches
- Continuously review and suggest refinements our processes to help ensure efficiency and profitability
- Identify emerging web technologies with potential application for website user interface and functionality development
- Assist with developing internal tools and codebases to standardize best practices across the development team and create efficiencies through knowledge sharing
- Experience with modern front-end tools: Gulp, Babel, Webpack
- WordPress and Drupal theming and module/plugin development
- Experience with responsive web design
- GIT version control
- Unix command line interface
- Strong team communication and problem solving skills
- Agency experience is an asset