MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Auckland, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Melbourne, Mumbai, New York, São Paolo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4 Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell in 2018.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing VP of Account Operations with deep industry knowledge of the media advertising and marketing technology landscape and experience managing diverse types of people.
As an ideal candidate, you will possess applied knowledge of the major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, Oracle, SFDC) and their use cases; cross-vertical business acumen; and have past experience in client service and/or consulting.
Furthermore, you will be capable of utilizing your skills and past experience to recognize client challenges, synthesize solutions, and turn them into commercially-viable opportunities that profitably leverage our extensive talent base across the account operations, field engineering and innovation teams.
Crucially, the VP of Operations will give the account team technical support and ensuring very high standards are delivered to clients. The VP of Operations is there to guide & grow the team, coaching the team to do greater things, and ensuring service levels remain high and results delivered to clients are top of the line.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of (up to) 7 ambitious and highly trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to the Google Marketing Platform, Amazon, Facebook and others.
- Guide career development for team members, including facilitation of project work across non-accounts teams (business operations, product, sales, etc).
- Help build and improve our account management teams' processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other teams
- Represent MightyHive's business interests to partners and seek to develop new solutions to perceived problems; demonstrate how and why MightyHive provides world-class expertise in media consultancy and promote MightyHive case studies aligned to new Partners client base
- Design and implement processes that contribute to how we operationalize our approach with new Alliances partners
- Build and manage relationships with clients, supporting the account team and providing senior guidance for consulting projects. Being the point of escalation for technical questions beyond the team, assisting and supporting working through account related tasks.
- Participating in key customer/partner presentations and maintaining excellent customer relationships throughout the company's targeted major accounts
- Support building solutions for existing and prospective clients based on their unique needs, in partnership with the consulting team.
- Build and maintain partner relationships, building out best process and adoption, training, events, and managing partner growth.
- Build and maintain internal stakeholder relationships within global operations, consulting and account teams, to ensure processes in Canada are consistent with global projects, that communication with global offices is thorough.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and lead educational roadshows and training to influence awareness of MightyHive Services offering
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Solutions Engineering teams about partnership related new products, features, and solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Secondary education in Marketing or related field preferred.
- 10+ years experience in digital media industry, with a focus on partnership development and management supporting performance and brand marketing, advertising technology, programmatic in real-time bidding marketplaces, or a related field
- 4+ years leading and managing teams within the digital advertising industry for activation, performance metrics in the adtech or martech industry
- Ability to assess strategic alignment through qualitative review, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with sound business judgement
- Strong qualitative background in finding trends and opportunities within media advertising and marketing technology industry
- Senior level verbal, and written communication skills as well as experience managing priorities with a track record of delivery and impact
- Ability to establish and foster strong relationships
- Big picture thinking
- The ability to handle conflict or difficult situations with perspective, even temper and kindness
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ambitious team player who can manage a piece of the business somewhat independently / take day to day ownership of a significant pillar of the business.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Competitive group health plan
- Pension plan
- Dog friendly office