Partner Development is responsible for managing Flipp's high-trust partnerships with 98% of North America's largest retailers, CPGs, and agencies. As a member of the Partner Development team you will create value for internal and external stakeholders by leveraging Flipp's one-of-a-kind technology and data capabilities to help our partner's succeed in a dynamic and exciting retail environment.
As a Partner Account Manager at Flipp, you are responsible for building winning plans with sophisticated partnerships across retail, CPG, and agencies in North America. You will take initiative and work with a strong team to create recommendations to external partners. These recommendations will be built using your business acumen, an understanding of the partner and the market they operate in, and Flipp's leading technology and vast set of shopper data.
In addition to driving strategic alignment with Flipp's partners, you will work with a best-in-class team to deliver both technology initiatives and revenue targets. And, of course, you will have fun and watch yourself develop in the process.
- You will be working with the largest retailers in North America alongside our Business Development teams educating them on strategic value of the Flipp Platform.
- Your work will be seen by some of the most influential decision makers in retail by developing presentation decks and reports that communicate the value of Flipp and the results it has achieved for our partners.
- You will be working cross functionally with multiple teams across Flipp to ensure that projects and timelines are being met and communicating both internally and externally with all key stakeholders to ensure accountability and to provide direction.
- Flipp's highest priority is to build trust and drive the best partnership possible.
- The Flipp team will be looking to you to be the subject matter expert on your select portfolio of retailers or media partners and helping to identify opportunities of how Flipp can strengthen our relationship.
- Communication has always been critical to success at Flipp and as a Partner Account Manager you will be responsible to help deliver the right messaging to overcome objections and sell our platform.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
HERE'S HOW WE WORK:
- Those with 1-3 years of relevant sales or business development experience would find the role well-suited to their skill set. Experience either managing a sales pipeline, accounts, or projects within Retail, CPG, or Tech.
- Bachelors or Master's degree
- You are a highly capable and credible communicator who can efficiently influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a great problem solver who can think through problems and develop solutions in a fast-paced, team-first environment.
- You have strong data fluency and are comfortable working with data to find key insights that create value for Flipp and our partners.
- You have strong execution skills and have a record of getting things done efficiently while delivering strong results.
- You are a team player who is highly capable at collaborating with others both internally and externally.
- You take initiative and are not afraid to stand up and have your perspective counted while also listening to others.
- You are passionate about learning and reinventing yourself and enjoy finding or creating new ways of doing things better.
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that's best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the center of all that we do, and it has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past four years including: Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in working with us on the future of shopping, click the "Apply now" button to submit your application. While experience and skillsets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you're prepared to grow drastically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available on request for all aspects of the selection process.