Physiotherapist – Full time – Brampton, ON
Located within the Brampton Mclaughlin Corners Goodlife Fitness site, Lifemark is proud to announce the opening of the Lifemark Physiotherapy and Sport Injury Clinic in May 2018!
To ensure the success of this exciting expansion we are seeking an energetic, dynamic, dedicated Physiotherapist who wholly embraces the health and fitness lifestyle. You will be responsible for growing a caseload within Lifemark’s collaborative care model – clients will benefit from accessing services within other Lifemark disciplines including chiropractic care and massage therapy when required, as well as through your referral to the on-site Goodlife Fitness team of personal trainers. You will be able to work with clients within the full gym in support of your recommended treatment plans, as needed.
What the role entails:
- Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients
- Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
- Provide on-going evaluation of client progress
- Administer and collect outcome measurement information
- Communicate to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Support and promote GoodLife Fitness programs, as a compliment to the clients’ treatment plan, when applicable
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Professional liability insurance
- An understanding of billing procedures and insurance claims
- Excellent communication and patient rapport
- An active participant in a healthy, fitness lifestyle
- Strong self-management, excellent organization skills
- The ability to function autonomously
- Business savvy with respect to caseload generation and relationship building with other professionals
This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate, or a seasoned professional interested in focusing on the health and fitness sector.
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca for more information about the company.