Are you looking to jump start your career with a company that thrives on insights, creativity and most of all collaboration? Do you enjoy a high-energy dynamic work environment?
radient360is looking for a Cloud System Administrator with a proven track record administering Linux instances in a cloud environment. You will be pivotal in maintaining our AWS-based infrastructure while collaborating with our development teams in maintaining maximum client satisfaction.
We believe that radient360 is the right place for you if you:
- Are passionate about innovation and have a natural curiosity to find solutions;
- Want to make an impact in the early stages of a successful tech company;
- Are eager to take on responsibilities and to face new challenges;
- Value learning new ways of doing things;
- Embrace challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Provision and configure applications and services.
- Monitor logs and metrics to ensure issues are identified and addressed quickly.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Ensure that systems have the latest security updates.
- Regularly test backups to ensure they are working correctly.
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Manage domain name registrations and SSL certificates.
- Participate in on-call rotation to triage and address production issues.
- Identify and mitigate risks relating to security, availability, reliability, or infrastructure in general.
- Participate in development of operational procedures.
- Assist with efforts to reduce operational workload using automation.
- Assist with improving our automation, monitoring, logging, and alerting tools.
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering Linux operating systems.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Knowledge of infrastructure and networking security concepts.
- Familiarity with operational processes such as ticket management, incident management, change management, and disaster recovery.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience with container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Experience installing, configuring, and administering Windows Server.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
radient360embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply.
radient360offers competitive wages, great learning experience and a place to grow. If you are thinking that this sounds like the perfect fit then we would love to hear from you right now.
Job Type: Full-time
- system administration: 1 year (Preferred)