Contract Sr. UI/UX –API's Fullstack Developer
Duration: 52 weeks
Starting date: immediate
Interviews#: Phone (x1) – Face-to-face: (x1)
- As a front-end developer you will be responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into a working UI/UX.
- As a successful frontend developer you will work hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new tricks and trends for UI development frameworks.
- There is a clear passion for clean interfaces and great user You have a basic understanding of backend programming and willing to learn more to help backend developers write APIs that will help deliver a great product.
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer
and employee experience.
- Build applications according to the design prototypes, providing designers with feedback and suggest trade-offs when required.
- TESTS; Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
PREREQUISITES (must be indicated in your resume)
- Past experience as a frontend developer
- Mobile development experience (iOS, Objective-C, Swift, React Native)
- Understanding of consuming APIs in practice
- Ability to write effective unit and integration tests
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a developer on an agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills for complex technical concepts to align organization on decisions
- Familiar with Angular, DOT.Net. C#, DevOps
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure
- Familiar with Digital Accelerator development
Job Type: Contract
- Microsoft Azure: 2 years (Required)
- API"s: 3 years (Required)
- CSS: 5 years (Required)
- MVC Framework: 3 years (Required)
- Digital Accelerator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Html5: 3 years (Required)
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- Agile Methodolgy: 3 years (Required)
- Angular: 2 years (Required)
- Unit Testing and Integration: 5 years (Required)
- Front End Developer: 3 years (Required)
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Required)
- Responsive Design: 3 years (Required)
- Mobile Development (IOS, Objective-C): 2 years (Required)