Performance Auto Group is looking for Temporary Part Time casual (on call) dealership receptionist. This role would be best suitable for university and college students! You must have access to transportation to work at our various dealerships located in Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, and Oakville. The selected candidates will have daytime, evening and weekend availability. You must be available for last minute on call shifts. The desired candidate is personable, professional, friendly, with a positive attitude! Opportunities for permanent shifts. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for guests and as such, is an important representative of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and Direct all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strive to minimize the amount of time customers are placed on hold.
- Greet showroom guests and assist with basic inquiries.
- Communicate messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Update dealership schedule/directory on a regular basis.
- Motor vehicle licensing administration.
- Vehicle inventory administration.
- Perform other related administrative tasks as required by management.
Performance Auto Group Offers:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience required.
- Reception and/or Dealership, or Customer Service experience considered an asset.
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Organization, Prioritizing, Multitasking, and Interpersonal Skills
- Initiative & Problem-solving Abilities
- Attention to Detail & Accuracy
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Personable, reliable, courteous, dependable.
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Strong computer skills; experience with Google drive considered an asset
- Excellent management support.
- Comprehensive training.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.