We are looking to hire an Restaurant Manager for our KFC Vermillion operation. If you are interested in people leadership and managing a restaurant, then we are interested to hear from you.
This is a temporary position but has the potential to be permanent in the future for the right candidate.
About the company:
BLCO is a large KFC and Taco Bell franchise operator in Western Canada. We currently own and operate 21 KFC and Taco Bell restaurants across British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. BLCO is a division of the C21 Development Group and proud to employ more than 700 team members.
The ideal candidate should be able to effectively manage the operations of the restaurant on a day-to-day basis within the policies and guidelines of the company. The successful candidate must also be able to ensure customer satisfaction, team member engagement/retention and cost controls.
- Responsible for providing overall leadership in the restaurant.
- Recognizing, motivating, coaching and training all team members in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Consistently demonstrate “How we work together principles” and promote “Recognition Programs”
- Maintain highest possible level of customer service through training and follow up. Effectively resolve customer complaints
- Create schedules that achieve operational excellence, promote customer service and control cost of labor; utilizing company approved tools.
- Responsible for inventory controls – forecasting, ordering, and inventory counts
- Ensure cash control and security procedures are in place and maintained. Review and maintain financial controls and take action as necessary based on company targets
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety act, local health and safety codes and company safety/security policies/procedures
- Recruit and select qualified team members utilizing approved tools and systems
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews as per company policy
- Ensure maintenance of equipment/facility/grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance plan based on corporate standards.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 5-year management experience with the ability to supervise 15-20 people
- Experience in running multiple store locations is an asset
- Completion of High School; some college/vocational or technical training preferred.
- Highly organized and efficient, with excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Intermediate computer skills with basic business math and accounting skills
- Strong and analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to plan and delegate effectively.
What is it to you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Quarterly Bonus program
- 100% company paid Health Benefits premium
- Career growth and opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- restaurant industry: 3 years (Preferred)