Senior Software Engineer - Marketing Cloud-19001CLY
Oracle Eloqua is the leading provider of modern marketing automation, demand generation and lead management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Eloqua’s software is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Companies across a wide range of industries rely on Eloqua’s cloud-based software, professional services and education programs to help them automate marketing processes across multiple channels, target and nurture prospects and deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with statically typed languages (ideally C# or Java)
- Experience working with large sets of data in an RDBMS like SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Motivated self-starter with a desire to innovate
- Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Drive for shipping quality products in a timely manner
- At least 5 year of professional software development experience
Nice-to-Have Skills and Experiences
- Experience writing or consuming REST APIs
- Experience creating complex functions, scripts, stored procedures to support application development
- Experience optimizing database performance
- Experience using agile development methodologies (such as SCRUM)
- Familiarity with unit tests, integration tests or test-driven development (TDD)
- GitHub, Gitlab (or similar) profile with open-source contributions
- University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.