Job Title: Fleet Dispatcher
About the Company: It is a Canadian trucking company specializing in truckloads of temperature-controlled cargo, specializing in tractor-trailers that move across Canada and the United States. You will be expected to speak with drivers as dispatchers to help them solve issues while on the road. Additional duties include managing incoming service orders, directing drivers, and resolving service difficulties.
Type: Permanent, Full-Time, On-Site
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Remuneration: $55-$70k/year + Benefits, RRSP
- Records and documents information from drivers and clients to appropriate departments
- Meet and exceed customer requirements at every stage of the order fulfillment process by assuming responsibility for total customer satisfaction
- Contact carriers to confirm equipment, expectations, and load details
- Build strong relationships with the carriers assigned through communication and ongoing monitoring of on-time performance.
- Schedule service and satisfy customer needs for service changes. Ensure that service is completed per established policies
- May perform some additional responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via email, telephone, and two-way devices
- 1-2 years in a transportation, dispatch, or planner role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Required to work extended hours, including occasional weekends
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; specifically, but not limited to MS Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint
What do we Offer you?
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Problem-solving with the ability to seek alternative solutions
Please include references (if available).
Tamm Recruiters Inc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Application deadline: 2022-08-15
Expected start date: 2022-08-15