PAY: Hourly rate, plus Benefits Eligibility
The Property Technician is primarily responsible for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community while also maximizing the living experience for residents and the community. This is accomplished by ensuring that all resident maintenance issues are resolved expertly and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Ensure that the property maintains an exceptional curb appeal by keeping the community grounds and buildings clean and properly maintained.
- Assist with basic repairs and other general maintenance duties.
- Report to Maintenance Technician.
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate exemplary principles of customer service and teamwork.
- Maintain a safe, tidy and sanitary clubhouse, office, model, hallways and all other common areas.
- Ensure that the property is free of trash, debris and animal waste.
- Ensure that the grass and landscaping are well maintained, including the watering of flowers, shrubs, and bushes.
- Ensure the best possible appearance of each apartment prior to new resident move-in.
- Assist the Maintenance Technician with suite turnovers.
- Communicate with Maintenance Technician and Community Manager any problems with maintenance or curb appeal that requires further attention.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies, according to policies and procedures.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Contribute to resident satisfaction by ensuring that customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Participate in Redstone training as required.
- Multiple years of relevant industry experience; property management experience a plus
- Must have excellent customer service skills, strong attention to detail and basic maintenance skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs. and work 8-12 hour standing shifts
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Required)