Collective Agreement dated July 18, 2019 between Rogers Foods Ltd. and U.F.C.W. Local 1518
Wage Scale E $15.94 - $19.01
Supervisor: Production Supervisor
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the General Labourer will carry out a variety of miscellaneous, physically demanding duties in any department of the Company, under the direction of a more experienced employee or a supervisor.
- Must be aware of critical control points as they relate to product liability.
- Works responsibly throughout shift.
- Responsible for compliance with Canada Labour Occupational Health and Safety requirements and company safety standards.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) while performing job duties and tasks.
- Performs other tasks, including training, as required.
- Grade 12 or equivalency.
- Ability to lift up to 40 kg repetitively, and work in dusty environments.
- Available for shift work as required, and to work a varied schedule.
- Good cooperative working relationship with management and fellow employees.
- Self starter, with the ability to use initiative and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from several supervisors.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rogers Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.94 to $19.01 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Armstrong, BC (Preferred)