Welcome to beeline!
Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices – that's our vision. It's a vision we've been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM, TOSH and several white and private labels, we're represented through over 20,500 sales areas in 53 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. Over 4,600 dedicated employees ensure that we continue to open up new sales areas and markets, and that our fashionable product lines, are continually expanded. With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork, we are growing…fast, and looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to help us on this remarkable journey! The Jewellery Merchandiser ensures our jewellery and accessories are well-stocked and visually appealing for customers.
Mission: To serve as the “face of beeline,” while upholding company merchandising standards, to help our customers drive profitable sales.
Scope: The Jewellery Merchandiser will report directly to the District Manager (DM) and will have accountability for 3 locations; approximately 12 hours weekly (part-time); as well as supporting other locations within the vicinity as needed.
Role Expectations: The Jewellery Merchandiser will be expected to consistently deliver top-quartile outcomes for the following areas:
- Visual Merchandising Execution –Performs the timely and accurate merchandising functions within assigned locations, which drives profitable sales, ensures accurate inventory is maintained/displayed, the merchandise tells a visually compelling “story,” our end customer has an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Relationships –Establishes and maintains effective and favorable working relationships with customers, by influencing and enabling meaningful, two-way communication and customer commitment to mutual company best interests.
- Market Insight –Is consistently aware of, and communicates relevant market intelligence, ensuring beeline/DM is aware of changes, trends, concerns, or any situation that may impact (+/-) their territory and/or partner locations.
- Reliable Transportation, Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Vehicle Insurance.
- Technology- Ownership of smart-phone and ability/willingness to utilize with proficiency, in order to perform work-relatable duties. Computer, internet access and email address.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; reach; stoop and kneel. Regularly required to lift up to 25 lbs.
Immediate Critical Outcomes:
- Connections-Identification of, and initial contact made with all key leaders of customer locations (First 30 days); Developed relationship with these key players to a level that enables consistent, impactful and mutually beneficial, two-way communication surrounding business-related outcomes. (First 60 days)
- Resource Utilization-Able to effectively carry-out accurate service to location(s), while utilizing appropriate tools, resources and devices (First 30 days); mastery of the correct and autonomous utilization of these resources/tools. (First 60 days)
- Merchandising Execution-Able to effectively carry-out dictated service tasks in location(s), with the basic understanding of visual merchandising standards and interpretation of provided guides, service schedules, etc. (First 30 days);mastery of the correct and autonomous execution of required tasks, in such a way that Jewellery Merchandiser is able to make recommendations, plan for anticipated service needs and react to unplanned, required changes constructively. (First 90 days)
- Independent Working Environment-Demonstrated experience in effectively working in an environment heavily reliant on short-distance travel and oftentimes without consistent, physical exposure to supervisor and/or peers.
- Detail-Oriented-Demonstrated experience working in an environment(s) where attention to minute detail was critical to completion of successful work outcomes.
- Technology/Computer-Based Applications-Demonstrated experience with modern technology to include smart phone and basic computer applications.
- Relationship Building- Ability to develop trusting, professional relationships with people within and outside of the organization.
- Flexibility –Appropriates adjusts behavior to adapt to changes to job and/or work environment; understands and accepts change; asks the right questions when unclear.
- Self-Motivation –Ability to consistently achieve critical outcomes through individual initiative and drive; open to learning; coachable.
- Effective Communication –Ability to clearly articulate objectives, plans, and results to people within and outside of the organization; actively participates in discussions and gatherings with constructive and value-add perspectives.
- Likeability- The ability to show emotional intelligence with genuine warmth, confidence and relatability; enthusiastic, charismatic, and energetic.
- Passion-Strong interest in success for company and brand; “passion for fashion.”
- Influence/ Negotiation-Can negotiate skillfully through challenging situations, arriving at win-win outcomes for both parties; has a good sense of timing; can be both direct and diplomatic; gains and maintains credibility and trust from others easily.
- Detail-Oriented- Pays attention to the details; follows exact process steps as outlined; reviews materials to ensure they are accurate, clear, and concise; enjoys completing tasks from this perspective.
- Decision Quality-Makes good decisions based off a mixture of analysis, wisdom and judgement; solutions-oriented; sought out by others for suggestions and solutions beeline offers associates 50% discounts on jewellery and accessories
Job Type: Part-time
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- drivers licence (Required)