Allandale Veterinary Hospital is a very busy 8-doctor practice in the south end of Barrie. We pride ourselves in providing personalized healthcare for our clients’ family pets. We are registered as a Cat Friendly Practice and our staff are trained in Fear Free handling. We are also AAHA and CVO accredited and strive to provide high-quality care. We are currently seeking a full-time Client Services Representative.
Client Services Representative Role:
- Interacting with clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Scheduling appointments appropriately.
- Maintaining accurate medical records.
- Performing general clerical duties such as faxing and emailing.
- Processing payments with accuracy.
- Discussing basic pet care with clients and directing questions to appropriate staff members.
- Answering 6 phone lines with assistance from other team members.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as Client Services representative, preferably in the Health Care field (animal or human).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone etiquette skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable with current technology, office equipment, cash handling.
- Strong ability to provide empathy, understanding and emotional support to clients.
- Ability to work cohesively will all employees as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data.
- Flexible to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in a veterinary hospital.
- Working knowledge of Cornerstone software.
- General understanding of medical terminology.
- Walking or standing for extended period of time.
- Working at a computer for extended period of time.
- Carrying or lifting weights (food or patients) up to 40 lbs.
If you possess the above skills along with a love of animals, please apply to join our team! Please submit a COVER LETTERand RESUME by June 28, 2019.
Allandale Veterinary Hospital is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Veterinary: 1 year (Preferred)