APE Maintenance is seeking an experienced local Journeyman Millwright with an Alberta or Interprovincial trade ticket or 4th Year Apprentice.
Accommodations: Local Position, No Camp Available, Company Housing can be provided for 3 months if required. (Conditions may apply)
Shift: Shift is 6 (12hr) days on/ 6 days off.
- CSTS 09
- OSSA / BSO / CSO
- Certified Millwright
- Valid Driver's License/Clean Driver's Abstract
- Certified Journeyman Millwright (Interprovincial)
- Works well with planners and in a production environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, technical, and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrates problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- No site bans
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Pump maintenance, safe procedures, working in a safe and professional manner. Perform routine repairs and maintenance activities on processing, support and facility equipment. Assist in troubleshooting non-performing rotating equipment. Working in the oil & gas sector.
We offer competitive salary, a stable working environment and good working conditions.
Camp/Flights/LOA are NOT provided.
We appreciate interest from all candidates but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time