Headquartered in Oakville, Ontario, JF Fabrics Inc, operating for 40+ years, is the leading Canadian wholesaler / distributor of home Decorative Fabrics, Trim, Drapery Hardware, Wall Coverings and Rugs.
JF sells to over 15,000 customers throughout North America. The diversified customer base includes large retailers, designers and upholsterers. As well JF serves the hospitality, marine and RV industries.
The JF Vision is to be the leader in our Industry thru Reliability, Innovation and Inspiration. We succeed by engaging and enhancing our customers experience through extraordinary service, quality product and our unwavering commitment to in stock and on time delivery. Continuous improvement is a focus throughout the organization.
Looking to add to our great Team, JF Fabrics is immediately seeking an energetic and skilled
SALES ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR- 14-month Contract Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting our Sales Team across North America including; placing orders via phone & email, stock checks, contract quotations, pricing inquiries, tracking orders.
- Assistant to Executive Management Team & Principles.
- Preparing flights, travel arrangements, lunches & reservations for Management and Principles.
- Working closely with other departments and Sr. Management
- Handling International Accounts for all orders and inquiries, as well as specialty accounts.
- Obtaining spot freight quotes and coordinating shipments.
- Handling incoming calls with efficiency and accuracy
- Data Entry – updating pricing in the system, and new price lists
- Coordinating with Management on new Showroom launches, as well as coordinating changes in Showrooms.
- Coordinating with all departments on new product launches
- Handling goods being returned & organizing pick up arrangements with couriers
- Handling Quality Claims
- Daily Reporting
Successful Candidate Must Have the Following Skills & Demeanor:
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment & handle a high volume of work with accuracy
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer Skills required – efficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel. Crystal an Asset.
- Typing speed: Min. 40 words per minute
- Friendly, professional and positive attitude
- Team Oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities throughout the day
Full time hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, fabulous in-house training provided.
Candidates will be subject to standard employment background check
Reference ID: Sales Admin Coordinator - Contract
Job Type: Contract
- sales administration: 2 years (Preferred)