SAXX Underwear Co. is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join the team based in Vancouver.
This is your opportunity to be part of a globally growing brand in a dynamic work environment.
THE PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST IS…
Responsible to assist with the day to day management of digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to promotions, Facebook/IG, SEO, search/PPC, display/programmatic, affiliate marketing, email and more to support the expansion and growth of SAXX. This role is both strategic and hands on. Working with the team, you'll have a voice in the development of our acquisition and retention strategies and will then own bringing those tactics to life and apply a testing approach to drive positive advertising ROI.
- Responsible for the daily reporting of digital marketing performance, ensuring that targets and budgets are maintained
- Oversee the day to day work of external agencies while constructively managing them for accountability and results
- Establish and action online marketing and traffic acquisition strategies. This includes; search marketing (SEO, SEM), social media, display and affiliate marketing (secondarily email)
- Continually test and optimize acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting tactics, ad units, copy, and creative
- Set and monitor performance metrics and budgets for campaigns across all levels of the purchase funnel
- Build solid relationships with external agencies creating valued partnerships to grow our business
- Work closely with the marketing team to integrate brand marketing strategies into larger campaign initiatives
- Work with ecommerce and brand team and build out creative briefs and requirements for each campaign in service to all digital marketing channels
- Convert data into consumable quantitative and qualitative analysis and provide insight on marketing trends
- Support the build out of our digital marketing roadmap and strategic plan to increase reach, engagement, conversion, AOV, brand awareness, acquisition and retention
- Identify opportunities and risks against plans and provide actionable recommendations to improve results
- Establish effective communication mechanisms with key stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree or diploma in Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education & experience
- Expert level knowledge of Facebook advertising techniques and tools
- 2 to 4 years of active, hands on digital marketing across search, paid social, display, affiliate etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of current ad technologies
- Demonstrated experience with testing and optimizing digital advertising
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Your excel skills are unmatched. You've never met a pivot table you didn't like
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to problem solve and seek out solutions
- Ability to interpret data and to extract meaningful themes that advise future marketing strategies
- Advanced analytical capabilities with strong working knowledge (minimum 2 years) of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other analytics platforms
- Experienced in defining & managing KPIs
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19