We are on the hunt for a skilled and reliable Handyman to join our maintenance department. You will be responsible for all upkeep and repair duties of our clients residential properties including identifying the need for repairs and responding to clients’ maintenance requests.
To be an effective handyman, you will be skilled and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents. You will have experience in residential property repair including handyman plumbing and electrical knowledge and skill set.
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on equipment or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Provide clients’ with support and guidance on residential home maintenance and repair.
- Must have a smart phone and be able to use technology - apps.
- Must have your own vehicle.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role is an asset.
- Solid experience with residential plumbing and electrical systems is an asset.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Handyman: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers (Required)