A Quality Analyst (Application Test Analyst) is needed to support the enhancement of existing Sales Application in order to fulfill business requirements. This role will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
· 5 Years minimum combined years of relevant education and experience in a role similar to this
· 3 Years experience working as a software tester
· Experience writing test cases from use cases and non-functional requirements
· Experience preparing test data, executing tests and verifying results and logging issues.
· Experience and understanding of Software QA, Testing and Defect Lifecycle.
· Experience with user acceptance testing including creation of user acceptance plan, status reporting, and managing assigned tasks.
· Experience assisting in reviewing, evaluating and providing test input during business requirements gathering and detailed design specifications.
· Experience with smoke testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
· Experience testing web environments.
· Experience testing using TFS for defect management.
· Experience testing APIs
· Experience executing manual testing and developing test scripts based on BRD document
· Experience with testing integrated environments.
· Experience with Agile methodology.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract