Discover a career with a fulfilling purpose. Alarm Systems is a full service fire and security integrator.
As an Installation Technician, you must be a highly driven, motivated individual with a strong work ethic, a high degree of integrity and achievement-oriented attitude. You must also have strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are key along with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with customers. The ideal candidate will be someone with a keen interest in all aspects of Fire, Security, and Smart Home integration.
· Exceptional time management.
· Attention to detail.
· Knowledge of the industry is an asset.
· Security, Smart Home technology knowledge is an asset.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Must be self-directed with the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
· High energy and a strong desire to learn.
· Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
This full time position is based out of our Belleville Office and may include some weekends and evenings as required. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license, ability to provide a criminal record check upon offer of employment and willing to travel as required. Compensation will be based on experience and there is an excellent benefits package as part of employment.
Experience in the industry is an asset but not a requirement. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Please reply with resume and cover letter.
Reference ID: Tech2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent