Carrington Group is comprised of a diverse group of companies all successful in their own right, and combined have formed a powerful force in the housing industry. These include Carrington Communities (Condominiums), Bedrock Homes (Single Family and Townhomes), ONE80 Infill Developments, Carrington Homes (Condominiums and Single Family – B.C.), Carrington Resorts (Recreational Real Estate), and Carrington Land Developments (Edmonton and Kelowna, B.C.).
Carrington Land is currently looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to support our Land Acquisition Manager and Land Development Manager.
Executive Assistant Qualifications/Experience:
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- 5+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Previous experience in the land development industry is considered an asset.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality is required.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to details.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the Land Acquisition Manager, Land Development Manager and the Land team.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of the Land Acquisition Manager and Land Development Manager.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for the Land Acquisition Manager and the Land Development Manager.
- Coordinate activities surrounding Land Acquisition and Development, including liaising between Executive Team, consultants and realtors; maintain quotes and actual costs to date and provide status updates.
- Purchase agreements; tracking, writing deposits and ensure full execution.
- Complete Title, Land and Registered document searches.
- Maintain land inventory spreadsheets and files.
- Coordinate administration activities relating to Carrington Resorts properties.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Assist other Executives as requested.
This full-time position is located in Edmonton, Alberta. Carrington Land provides a competitive compensation, benefits and RRSP package. Regular hours for this position are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, however flexibility for this position is required.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations, quoting the position title “Executive Assistant-Land”.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No walk in applications please.
No agencies please.
STRONG \\ SOLID \\ SECURE \\ CARRINGTON.CA
Job Type: Full-time