The Mobile Shop Careers - Sales Manager
What is The Mobile Shop?
Technology is a part of our everyday lives. We at The Mobile Shop connect thousands of Canadians every year with the newest and most innovative phones and plans that the market has to offer. Our Lead Mobilists (Sales Managers) are our front-line leaders that help drive the success at our stores and mentor the advisors that use their expertise to provide our customers with the right phone and plans for their needs.
Our team comprises of a diverse group of Managers and Advisors that push the limits on what it means to provide the best insight and customer service to our customers with the support of leading-edge training and development.
A day in the life at The Mobile Shop
- Establish relationships with customers and provide them with the best insights or phones, plans, accessories, and device protection plans that fit their needs
- Work with your colleagues to drive traffic into the store and boost sales
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the telecommunications world
- Complete weekly coaching programs that help you develop your sales skills and your knowledge of the wireless industry
- Develop a network of clients that come to you for any upgrades for themselves or their friends and family
If you have these things, we think you would be a great fit:
- Experience in a leadership role within retail sales, hospitality or service industry
- Ability to lead a team of sales associates, train them to succeed and hold them accountable for work ethic, performance and company standards
- Thinks outside the box when it comes to sales – upselling, referral sales, networking
- Professional, friendly and a great communicator – the key to success is to always initiate the conversation
- Always on their feet and driven to succeed
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including base rate salary and uncapped commission
- Comprehensive Group Benefits for Full-Time Sales Managers
- Online, In-Person and Workshop training sessions consistently throughout the year to help develop your skills
- Unparallel growth opportunities within the organization. We want you to see this as your career move, not just a job!
- Employee referral programs
- Exclusive Partner Program (EPP) choices on all carriers
Think The Mobile Shop is right for you? Check out our Careers page and Instagram for all the details about us!
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (preferred)