Function: The Majors Sales Representative will be in charge of maintaining current relationships with key contacts and accounts in the retail and corporate world as well as finding and developing new leads and partnerships.
- Represent Frameworth in a positive and professional manner
- Actively develop business in new and existing territories
- Develop and maintain communication with buyers and contacts at key retail outlets as well as corporate organizations.
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Aggressively drive revenue and growth through superior marketing and sales
- Proactively develops new client contacts and build business relationships for continued growth
- Ensure that Frameworth’s products and provisions are made known and available to major retail chains, corporate entities, and big-box stores
- Participate in conventions, trade shows and sales meetings
- Willing to travel to accomplish personal and company sales goals
- Communicate with management on current customer needs or opportunities for their territory or segment of business
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience preferably including past dealings with very large scale customers.
- A specific demonstrated skill set which helps in dealing with major companies.
- Existing experience with, and record of customers to whom past sales and relationships have been established and maintained.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with accountability and growth
- PC proficient
- Organized and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner to clientele and coworkers
- Candidates must a valid driver’s license and passport
- Frequent travel may be required
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)