We are currently seeking to fill multiple positions for our new restaurant locations at 4341 16 Hwy E. The following positions are available:
General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of restaurant operations, including managing staff, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maximizing profits.
Assistant Manager , you will assist the General Manager in managing daily operations, ensuring guest satisfaction, and achieving sales goals.
Supervisor ,you will managing and training team members, ensuring that all orders are prepared correctly and in a timely manner, maintaining inventory and supplies, and ensuring that the restaurant is clean and organized.
Team member ,you will be responsible for taking and preparing orders, maintaining a clean and organized restaurant, and providing excellent customer service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent for all positions except the General Manager (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry (preferred)
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $16.75-$18.75 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Smithers, BC V0J 2N3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person