***DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACTUAL PPC/GOOGLE ADS EXPERIENCE***
***DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE ON A TRAVEL OR WORK VISA***
***DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE LOWER MAINLAND***
Titan PPC is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager (Google Adwords) specialist to grow with our team.
We are a team of pay per click geeks that eat, sleep, breath, drink, laugh and cry over PPC.
Yes, we know all about SEO, conversions, social media, web design and more, but PPC is our passion. And, because we know about the rest of the online marketing world, we can help to make sure you are doing other things right. Maybe you need a better converting landing page, we can provide guidance. We want to make sure the traffic that’s coming to your website is converting and doing what it’s supposed to be doing – making our clients money.
While our only focus is PPC...
Our team’s collective background includes specialization in website design, SEO, social media, e-commerce conversions, Google Analytics, IT, landing page design, lead generation, affiliate marketing, baking, cooking pizza, owning restaurants, interior design, wedding planning and dog grooming. We think the last few specialties are the most important. Why? Because we all know business! We have all owned or run a business, and we get it. We know what businesses need to succeed online, and the first step for all of us is ALWAYS a good pay per click campaign.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for launching and managing PPC campaigns, plus tracking, reporting and analysis with a goal of developing positive ROI on each campaign.
To be successful in the PPC Specialist position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- 2-3+ years of PPC experience, specifically Google Adwords
- Proven experience implementing and managing a successful PPC and other online marketing campaigns primarily (Google Adwords)
- Detailed and hands-on understanding and use of the Google AdWords, MSN Ad Center interface and FB Busisness Manager
- Knowledge of automated bid management tools and service providers
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Search Engine Algorithms
- The PPC Specialist will at various times be responsible for the following as well as other related duties as assigned to support the business objectives and purpose of Company.
- Launch and manage various PPC campaigns includingprimarily on Google Adword
- Have a heavy focus on Search Campaigns.
- Launch and manage Google Analytics campaigns (potentially)
- Manage tracking, reporting, and analysis of PPC campaigns; summarize metrics, provide actionable feedback, and drive direction based upon data
- Constantly evaluate keyword rankings to achieve the most favorable results
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices
- Managing a media budget and multiple keyword categories against a variety of success metrics
- Developing positive ROI for PPC campaigns
- Designing and developing conversion tools such as landing pages, webpage content and conversion copy
- Managing relationships with external PPC resources
- Talk to clients, discuss metrics and report performance to clients
- Proof of experience (campaigns you created, types clients you have managed etc.)
- Ideally you have experience with landing pages such as Unbounce.com
- We are not looking for outsourced or out of office work. This is an in office position in our South Surrey Offices
- You must be willing to commute or live close by. We operate regular business hours from 9-5
- A valid BC Drivers License and the ability to easily commute to work
***Please DO NOT apply if***
- You are a travelling student with a work Visa. We are looking for long a long term employee to grow with our team locally.
- You are looking for part time work. THIS IS FULL TIME : )
- You have "tinkered" with Adwords in the past. We are looking for an experienced employee that can take over accounts right away. A certification means nothing, we are looking for hands on freelancer or agency experience.
- You will be asked specific questions during the interview process on Google Adwords Fundamentals and other Advanced questions. So please know your CPCs, PPCs, CTRs, Conversion Rates, GTMs, Conversion Tracking etc. You will be tested to prove you have Google Ads experience.
- Dental care
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounted/free food
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year
- South Surrey, BC (Preferred)
- BC Driver's Licence (Preferred)