CATHOLIC INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
DIOCESE OF PRINCE GEORGE
PRINCIPAL VACANCY (K-8) AUGUST 1, 2020
PRINCE RUPERT, BC
Annunciation Catholic School https://cispg.ca provides a dynamic, relevant and faith-filled Catholic
education to approximately 220 students in grades K-8. The school has a long tradition of excellence of
over 100 Years!.
Annunciation is located in Prince Rupert BC, a vibrant hub in North Pacific Coast area of British
Columbia, which has many outdoor pursuits from your back door http://www.princerupert.ca/. It has
an airport, College Campus, growing selection of diverse shopping and a very supportive community.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership ability in promoting success for all learners
within a safe and nurturing Catholic community.
- A living witness of the Catholic faith and active participation in the parish
- Possession of or working towards a Master’s degree
- Successful teaching experience
- Successful school administration and/or leadership experience
- Demonstrated leadership in innovative practice and an understanding of the
BC Ed Plan and the BC curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
- Superior skills in communication and problem-solving
- Demonstrated commitment to a culture of continuous learning and professional growth
- Proven commitment to advocating for Catholic schools
Qualified applicants are requested to complete and forward the following:
- Cover letter: Describe why you are interested in an administrative position with CISPG and why
you think that you would be suited to this position. Include your philosophy of Catholic
- Résumé/Career Portfolio of experience and qualifications pertinent to the position
- Principal application and Pastor Reference, available at cispg.ca/employment
- Three professional references from people who can comment on your teaching, leadership
experience or faith that should include your current supervisor, someone with whom you have
worked in a leadership capacity, and your pastor (please ensure that your pastor receives the
online Pastor Reference Form available from the website)
Questions can be directed to the Superintendent, Mr. Chris Dugdale, by emailing email@example.com or
by phoning 250-964-5642.
This position will be left open until filled.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS VIA E-MAIL TO:
Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org