The client is seeking the services of a Senior Project Manager with Management Consulting competencies to lead the discovery phase and tactical planning phase of transformation efforts.
What your duties are:
· Formulates statements of management, scientific and business problems, establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified computer systems to solve these problems, and obtain approval thereof.
· Defines and documents the objectives for the project, determines budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities, and terms of reference for the project team.
· Manages the project during the development, implementation and operations start up by ensuring that resources from all service areas are made available and that the system is developed and totality operates within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters.
· Reports progress of the project on an ongoing basis, and at scheduled points in the life cycle to the sponsors of the project.
· Evaluates proposed computer systems to determine technical feasibility, functional adequacy, and estimated costs for implementation and operation.
· Meets in conference with program managers and other cognizant officials and states problems in a form capable of being solved.
· Prepares plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analysing or displaying problems. Works with a variety of scientific, business or engineering tools requiring a sound knowledge of mathematics and management sciences.
· Must have a demonstrated capability of managing a team of specialists, analysts and programmers
What is in it for you:
· 12 months contract
· Dynamic and professional environment
What you will need to succeed:
· A University bachelors level degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
· 10 years of recent and relevant IM/IT experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
· Experience with projects in healthcare
· Strong skills and demonstrated experience in communication planning, coordination including presentations to internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrated experience in discovery projects resulting in documentation of user stories to support tactical planning and alignment activities.
· Demonstrated experience facilitating and documenting gap analysis that cross multiple business/clinical needs, involving multiple participants.
· Demonstrated experience working with a broad stakeholder groups on business/clinical or technology transformation projects.
· Experience with shared services environments
· Experience supporting transformational projects in a Management Consulting role
Why Recruit Action?
Recruit Action provides recruitment services through quality support and a personalized approach to job seekers and businesses. Only qualified candidates who match hiring criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract