Fresh St Market Whistler is hiring for the Spring Season!
INTERVIEWS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
Drop in-store to apply directly: 4330 Northland Blvd, Whistler, BC, V8E 1C2
Whether you are looking for full-time or part time to top up your income, we have positions available for you. Shifts can vary between 4 to 8 hours per day, depending on what you are looking for. We are hiring in all departments, the positions we are hiring for are:
- Deli Clerks
- Produce Clerks
- Bakery Clerks
- Meat Clerks
- Grocery Clerks
Fresh St. Market is a place to explore, discover and try what's fresh, great, amazing and delicious. We've searched north, south, east and west, near and far, for some of the tastiest, local foods we think you'll love. We offer top-of-the-line products in an atmosphere of discovery and exploration where new, authentic, organic, and exclusively sourced products become everyday shopping.
Fresh St. Market Whistler is conveniently located in Whistler's Village Marketplace (4330 Northlands Blvd.), where a local market meets everyday shopping; it's where fresh ideas meet the pursuit of what is new and delicious. It's where fresh meets every day.
Fresh St. Market Whistler's regular hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Work shifts start as early as 6:00 a.m. and end as late as 9:30 p.m. Shift lengths vary from 4 to 8 hours, depending on what you are looking for.
A Day in a Life of a Fresh St. Market Whistler Colleague
- Provide a fast, efficient and friendly shopping experience.
- Offer assistance to our customers, whether locating a particular product in the store, carrying out groceries to their car, or providing tasty recommendations.
- Food preparation which can include making sandwiches/coffee, cutting deli meats, packaging, portioning, baking, culling, and labelling.
- Restocking shelves using the first-in, first-out method to ensure product freshness.
- Assist in receiving product deliveries and other departments as needed. Team work makes the dream work.
- Maintain a clean, sanitized and safe environment.
Physical Requirements of the Job
- You can lift, push or pull up to a maximum of 40 lbs.
- You can climb up and down ladders.
- You can work on your feet up to 8 hours in a day.
- Previous work experience is a plus + but not required. If you are willing to learn, we are eager to train you with the skills you need to succeed.
- You have a friendly demeanor and a positive attitude.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You like working in teams and can work with minimal supervision.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a valid work authorization (i.e., work permit, student permit, PR) in Canada.
Perks of the Job
- Be a part of a fun, vibrant and team-oriented workplace environment
- Wage increases based on the number of hours worked
- Flexible schedule where work meets your lifestyle
- Eligible employees can participate in our Extended Health Benefits, Winter Wellness Program, and Transit Bonus.
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career growth opportunities for anyone wanting to grow with Fresh St Market
We want to thank you in advance for sharing your interest in Fresh St. Market and would like to note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Fresh St. Market is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time