Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. is actively recruiting for three (3) Saw Operators for our customer, located in Central Windsor:
Saw Operators / General Labourers
- Wage: $18.00/hour - once hired there is an increase in hourly wage and also a quarterly bonus incentive kicks in. Can be discussed in the interview process.
- These are full time roles, that offer a ton of overtime (up to 50-60 hours a week - not mandatory)
- Positions open are days/afternoons swing, but a steady midnight shift may become available
- Duties include, but are not limited to, cutting steel blocks using various equipment (CNC saw cutters)
- Review customer order/spec’s and cut steel blocks to size, using the appropriate machines, lifting devices and safety mechanisms
- Measure the blocks accurately and cut to size
- Other duties as assigned including general maintenance/clean up duties
- Full job description provided during interview
- High school education a definitive asset
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years’ manufacturing experience
- Forklift/Overhead Crane Certified a definite asset
- Proper training will be provided on overhead crane and forklift (at the employers expense)
- Solid measuring abilities are essential - testing will be required at the time of the interview
Please visit our website at http://www.goudreaupersonnel.com for pertinent details on this career and other job postings we may have available or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN.
Only those submissions qualified for the role will be contacted for an interview or pre-screen. All other submissions will be confidentiality disposed of, as per Privacy Legislation.
Goudreau Personnel by Swinton Ltd. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER who advocates diversity in the workplace. If at any time accommodation is necessary during our recruitment and placement process, please let our team know and we will make every reasonable effort to ensure your visit is a safe, stress-free and enjoyable experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Windsor, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)