Channel Sales Representative
Zephyr Media Inc. is a start-up company founded in 2016 in Vancouver, BC. It is now located in Downtown Toronto. We are focusing on media and advertising in public space.To be ready for the competition, our Channel sales representative will collaborate with a highly innovative and motivated start-up team to grow the company. With an innovative mindset, you will be the next to challenge and prove yourself in a fast growing technology company. You will work with marketing and sales team on region specific ventures to drive new business. Take this opportunity to be a member of a group of entrepreneurs and motivated fresh minds.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts and territories. This position will call on customers; provide product information, and follow-up and negotiate on quotes to close business for Zephyr Media. Determine and understand customers’ requirements for Zephyr Media product offerings and services. Customize and provide alternative solutions as necessary. Serve as a liaison between Zephyr Media's internal resources, vendor resources, service opportunities and customers.
- Demand Generation and Customer Opportunity Support: Drive sales growth through new customer rebuilding of under penetrated and neglected relationships. Focus on growing and developing new business; proactively engage partners to grow sales for assigned accounts. Identify, enable, and develop high-potential and non-repeat partners. Generate leads and follow-up on leads obtained through market insights and internal sources. Qualify prospects, analyze sales potential, and prioritize high-return opportunities for further attention or investment.
- Leverage Zephyr Media and vendor programs and promotions to progress a transaction through the sales cycle. Manages vendor special pricing programs including; submissions for pricing request, any data or program dependencies, tracking requests for approval, logging of all submissions and results, and notification to the customers of any outstanding or expiring requests. Involve other resources (field, brand, engineering, financing, vendor, etc.) to address issues.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by the management.
What We Are Looking For
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Expert negotiation skills.
- Innovative and effective problem-solving expertise.
- High level of productivity and self-drive.
- Ability of working under pressure and tight schedule.
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Customer Relation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Customer Relations: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Required)