Toronto Hyundai (a division of Marsim Auto Group) is located in mid-town Toronto. This position is responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system and some service cashier duties in a very busy car dealership. A detailed oriented individual is required for taking accurate messages, scheduling service appointments, redirecting calls and greeting customers in a friendly manner. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as being courteous and professional. Recording customer information into our computer system as well as making and documenting customer follow up calls are also part of the duties. Perform office tasks, automotive licensing, updating files and filing on request.
- Greet customers upon arrival to the dealership and direct them accordingly
- Assist with Vehicle Administration
- Organize shuttle pick up
- Assist with cashing out customers
- Follow up calls to customers
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and with a cheerful SMILE.
- Direct callers to sales calls, service calls, and parts calls
- Communicate with customers and staff in a friendly and professional manner at ALL TIMES.
- Scheduling service appointments for customers
- Licensing vehicles
- Send out reminders (rust, fabric and paint protection)
- Administrative support for the sales and service department
- Responsible for all aspects of phone system
- Tidy/disinfect customer lounge, kitchen and coffee station
- Organize incoming and outgoing faxes
- Keep front organized and tidy
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays and evenings within business hours
- Must be willing to work afternoon shifts from 1pm to 9pm
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- 1-2 years related experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and ability to develop solid professional internal and external work relationships.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressure, high volume team oriented environment with minimal supervision, working independently and cooperatively with other members of the staff.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation during our recruitment and selection process.
Application deadline: 2021-10-04
Expected start date: 2021-09-27
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)