Fleetway Transport Inc., is seeking a full time Truck and Coach Technicians (2nd or 3rd year Apprentice).
Why Fleetway Transport?
- Since 1983, Fleetway has grown to become one of the leading transport companies in the industry. 100 trucks, 300 trailers strong. We provide Van, Flat and OD service across North America
- Competitive wages and benefitsDuties:
- Shift: Monday to Friday - days with the occasional weekend
- Repair light vehicles, heavy trucks, trailers and heavy equipment.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in a 310T Truck and Coach Technician Apprenticeship program
- Min 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice
- Clean driving record and police search
- Your own set of tools
- Strong technical knowledge
- Take pride in a job well done
- Exceptional electrical and diagnostic skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Reading text; Document use; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning.Job Type: Full-timeYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Qualification Questions
- Fleetway Transport is an equal opportunity employer
- How many years of Truck or Trailer experience do you have?
- Are you in Brantford, ON?
Job Type: Full-time