As the Canadian Division of Stewart, one of the largest title insurers in the world, we provide residential and commercial title insurance, while offering comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions to help our customers close their real estate transactions with peace of mind.
We are currently recruiting for a Real Estate Law Clerk to join our Commercial Team in the Toronto office. These positions play an integral role in our company’s dedication to Customer Service excellence.
· Field client calls including taking title insurance orders, responding to inquiries and questions
· Liaise with our Underwriting Department on title/survey matters, policy questions and customer concerns
· Provide high quality service to clients
· Other duties as required or assigned
· Law Clerk/Legal Assistant Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of real estate law firm/transaction experience or equivalent
· Commercial real estate experience an asset
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
· Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well in a team
To pursue this opportunity please forward your cover letter and resume to the HR Department via email or alternatively via fax (416) 981-7214. Please make sure you include the position you are applying for and salary expectations in the cover letter.
Stewart Title is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any aspect of the application process, please let us know. We can be reached by:
Your privacy is important to us. We consider and define Personal Information as any data relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a photo, an email address, bank details or posts on social media. We only collect, store, use and disclose Personal Information from prospective and current employees for legitimate employment, legal, and business purposes. You can learn more about how we handle and process your personal information in relation to our recruitment process by making a request to our Human Resources department.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest. Please note, only those that are under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract