Our Mission at Pethealth Inc. is to bring vitality to lives… furry and otherwise. This includes pets, and the people who care for them; our employees, our partners, our customers, our business and our communities.
Scrum Project Manager
The Marketing Scrum Project Manager will play a key role in the implementation of critical projects supporting Marketing goals and objectives. This role will have oversight and ownership of the planning and execution of projects and internal tickets liaising with both internal and external teams. The Scrum Project Manager will represent the marketing team with IT as the weekly scrum master to ensure items are prioritized and completed on time.
This role provides cross-functional leadership with both internal teams and external partners to complete Marketing driven projects in support of the various Pethealth brands.
- Work in collaboration with marketing team to develop project plans and timelines to meet business objectives
- Develop a complete understanding of projects and partner with marketing project owner to plan and execute the project on time, within scope, and on budget
- Assemble and manage project teams consisting of marketing team members, other internal teams and external partners
- Develop and execute against work back schedules
- Schedule project touch-points and share information to working group on regular basis
- Assist with management of project budgets
- Liaise with IT & other internal partners to complete project
- Oversee external partner deliverables
- Facilitate the prioritization and execution of marketing projects and tickets on a weekly basis in IT scrum meetings
- Act as single point of contact for IT for day to day management of tickets and project work
- Implement scrum best practices
- Collaborate with various members of marketing team to determine weekly and monthly priority list
- Ensure that tickets & projects are being completed as expected and on time
- Oversee the testing plans and sprint deployments on behalf of marketing team
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management with digital and infrastructure implementations
- PMP is an asset
- Digital marketing experience is an asset
Required Qualifications (Certifications, Licenses, Software Programs, KSA’s):
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work with and lead a team to accomplish goals timely and accurately
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Pet lovers welcome
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches
- Frequent communications, verbal and written.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Must be able to read, count and do simple mathematics.
- Be able to lift up to 10lbs. occasionally.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a phone with headset, calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
We thank all candidates for their interest, . If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email within 7 business days. Pethealth is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, race, disability, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.