WANTED: Passionate Physiotherapist Interested in Sport Therapy
Are you a passionate therapist that’s interested in working in a Sport Therapy environment? One with an awesome culture who values fitness, health, and having fun?
Are you excited by the thought of ongoing mentorship... without feeling like someone is micromanaging you and breathing down your neck?
Do you want to work with patients who have a great attitude and are genuinely interested in reducing their pain while improving their performance… without having to worry about marketing, running ads, and recruiting them?
How about secured income, and a guaranteed salary while you build your caseload from scratch?
If so, you’ll want to apply for a position with CWC Sport Therapy located in the Tri-Cities.
Learn more about this position; copy this URL to watch a video:
You will want to work with us if you are looking for....
Want to learn more? Let’s start with what makes us unique; Our “Synergistic Method”™
The Synergistic Method™ is our unique approach to care at CWC Sport Therapy. With it we ensure our clients receive the best possible treatment; that their pain will be gone quickly; and that they’re more likely to live an awesome life.
The Synergistic Method is composed of three core components:
Together, these core components produce a synergistic result that is greater than the sum of their parts.
Learn about one of our core beliefs: T.E.A.M.
T..E.A..M. is one of our core philosophies at CWC. It’s an acronym that stands for Together Everyone Achieves More. It’s our constant reminder that each of our disciplines and treatment styles are of value and that no one discipline trumps them all.
By combining the experience and education of all our professionals and encouraging open communication and patient flow, we are able to craft treatment plans that produce lasting results and help to eliminate pain effectively and efficiently.
Learn about our facility:
Our massive 7300 Sqft facility is fully equipped with 4 treatment rooms, 2 waiting areas, 1 reception area, 4 bathrooms, 2 change rooms, and a fully equipped functional fitness gym.
Does reading this make you excited at the possibility of working with us? If so, this is what we expect from our professionals:
1. A dedication to constant improvement. Hunger for wisdom. Never stop trying to be better. Read books, attend courses, watch videos, find mentors, and continually seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Finally, teach what you learn to others, conceptualizing and internalizing your thoughts and ideas.
2. An ability to deliver beyond what’s expected of them. Good treatment is not good enough, make it awesome, so awesome that people talk about it.
3. To be authentic leaders, practicing what they preach and inspiring others through their own actions.
4.To be courageous when facing challenges, change, or rejection. Don’t let fear stop you, use it to motivate you.
5. To have fun while working hard. To find ways to turn work into play.
6. To love unconditionally. Be kind. Give more. Be a good person.
7. To accept responsibility and give no excuses. Recognize there are no failures, only opportunities to learn.
8. To have fun but be willing to work hard, showing up energized, ready to help inspire others.
9. To show you care. Genuine care for your patients and teammates is often more important than your education or experience.
Summary of why you want to work with us:
Learn more about us…
Our purpose: Inspire an awesome life for all stakeholders of CWC; patients, practitioners, and investors.
Our mission: Deliver compassionate health care, through a unified team-based approach, to make the lives of others AWESOME.
Our how: Manual therapy + functional movement
We’re looking for the best of the best, those that pursue excellence. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our team, please email us your CV.
We are accepting resumes and interviews will begin immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Apprenticeship
Salary: $80,671.00-$184,575.00 per year